Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rampage of Appreciation

The other day I was driving to the store with my girls and my youngest who is 7, sits in the back seat and says "this is boring."  I asked her to look at the window and tell me what she sees that is pleasing to her. She immediately says "I like the green grass and trees" and from there she went on to describe everything else she liked.

Maybe you are in line at the grocery store and instead of focusing on how you hate standing in line you could look around and find something that is positive. Are you the type of person who is always looking for the negative in things or the positive side of things? People who are always thinking in negatives are in lack and their lives will reflect that. What we focus on the most is what we will attract to ourselves. Are you an abundant person?

All of the teachings I talk about are based on Abraham - Hicks.

I highly recommend "Ask & It is Given".  The book gives 22 processes and tells you how to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment